Date Posted: 10:29:20 2021-01-25
Location: Fahler, AB, Canada
Contact Person: SRRB Enterprise Inc.
Company/Business Name: SRRB Enterprise Inc.
Company: SRRB Enterprise Inc.
Business information: We are a grain farm, we do all farming practices from seeding to harvest. We produce peas, wheat and canola.
Business Address: Southwest 78020 W5, Falher, AB, T0H 1M0
Work location: Same as above.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Plant and cultivate crops
• Fertilize and spray crops
• Harvest crops
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience an asset
- On-the-job-training will be provided.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks; physically demanding; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time, overtime required.
- Personal suitability: Organized, team player, flexibility
- Work site environment: Outdoors
Salary: $20.00 hourly, 30 - 60 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation provided at a discounted rate.
Important information: The chosen candidate will work 5–7 days per week. If the worker works 7 days a week, then in the next week the worker will only work 5 days a week.
The working hours will be set anywhere between 7 AM and 7 PM. Flexibility on schedule is required as some days will start earlier and others finish later depending on the business needs and weather. However, we guarantee the worker will work a minimum of 30 hours per week both in summer and winter.
Apply by e-mail OR
Apply by mail to: PO Box 909, Falher, Alberta, T0H 1M0