Date Posted: 09:11:06 2020-12-22
Location: Thedford, ON, Canada
Contact Person: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Company/Business Name: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Company: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Business Information: Warner Transport was established in October 1997 and is a family owned for-hire Transport Company specializing in the transportation of livestock and grain. Warner Transport is concentrated in the movement of bio-secure, high health pigs from breeding stock, early weans, feeders, market hogs to culls.
Business Address: 8979 Widder Rd., Thedford, ON N0M 2N0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Clean interior and exterior of trucks and trailers
· Wash and clean the interior and exterior of transportation equipment
· Clean building exterior, tanks, chimneys and industrial equipment.
· Wash hoses, valves, caps and other trailer/truck equipment
· Operate cleaning machine. Operate cleaning equipment such as power washers, pumps, hoses and steamers
· Equipment maintenance
· Quality inspection
· Prepare work orders
· Enforce safe practices and company policies
· Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces.
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset, training will be provided
- The candidate will be responsible for performing all aspects of transportation equipment cleaning, including inspecting for residual product (manure) and post-cleaning inspection of the interior/exterior of the truck/trailer between uses.
- Work site environment: Outdoors, at heights, odours
- Personal suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Dependability, Team player, Reliability
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment
- Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Salary: $15.50 – 17.50 hourly, 42.50 - 50.00 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended Medical Insurance. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate
Important Information: Shift work
Shift 1: 6:00am to 3:00pm
Shift 2: 3:00pm to 12:00am
Overtime will be required based on the business’ needs. Monday to Friday. Weekends as required.
Apply by e-mail OR
Apply by mail to: 7726 Oil Heritage Rd., Plympton Wyoming, ON N0N 1J6