Date Posted: 15:36:00 2019-07-12
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Contact Person: Ajay Boparai Enterprises Ltd.
Company/Business Name: Ajay Boparai Enterprises Ltd.
Company: Ajay Boparai Enterprises Ltd.
Business Information: Harvesting and farming. Apple & Sweet cherries production
Business Address: 3755 Senger Rd, Kelowna, BC V1W 4S4
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Plant, cultivate, thin and irrigate crops
- Fertilize, spray crops and remove weeds
- Harvest fruits
- Detect disease and health problems in crops
- Set and monitor water lines, keep irrigation ditches clear and well maintained
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Maintain equipment
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
- Worker must be able to sit/bend/walk/stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to complete heavy lifting as required (up to 50 lbs).
- Physically demanding
- Fast paced environment
Salary: $13.85 - $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms, accommodation available at a discounted rate, transportation costs covered if worker needs relocation.
Important Information: Work schedule depends on the weather and how quickly the harvest needs to happen. Generally is from Monday to Friday from 7am to 3pm or from 8am to 4pm. Longer days during harvest. Flexibility in schedule is required. Weekends and holidays may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
: $13.85 - $15.00 hourly