Date Posted: 15:26:26 2018-12-13
Location: Linden, Alberta, Canada
Contact Person: Alberta
Company/Business Name: 1570517 Alberta Ltd.
Company: 1570517 Alberta Ltd.
Business Location: 303026 A, Highway 806, Linden AB T0M 1J0
Work Location: Various Locations
- Linden, AB.
- Red Deer, AB
Business information: We provideloading chickens services at farms for Maple Leaf Foods.
Type of Employment:Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date:As soon as possible
Load chickens into modules/crates
Catch and remove live Chickens out of the predetermined assigned Poultry Barns
Ensure that the Catching and removal of all birds from inside the barns including all chickens on the outside of the barns is done in a safely, timely and humanely manner
Ensure compliance with all the companyís rules, including all the governmental regulations
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Not required Training will be provided
- Must be able to work within a very dirty and very dusty environment while inside the bird barns
- Must be able to work in a dark environment with a head light and under very limited lighting conditions while inside the bird barns.
- Must be able to work in an environment of very unpleasant and acidic ordureís produced from Chicken excrementís within the barn and the surrounding areas of the Farm
- Must not have any type of allergies to the materials used within and around the bird barns/Farms; e.g. Hay and woodchip products used on the barns floor for bedding, Chicken feathers, andChicken feces / acidic odors.
- Must be able to work under hot temperatures within the bird barns
- Must be able to sit / bend in all directions / stand on flat and uneven surfaces/ be inside in closed arrears for extended periods of time while catching the birds
- Must be able to withstand the extreme Canadian winter weather conditions
- Function under repetitive movement of certain parts of the palms, fingers, wrist, hand, lower arm, upper arm, shoulder and back movements, while bending the top half part of the body over for prolonged periods of time.
- Remain Drug and Alcohol Free to perform in a safety sensitive functional position.
- Prolonged concentration is required while catching the Chickens to ensure that they are not injured during this process
- Position requires lifting Up to 40 kilograms.20 kg per hand.
- Required to work in closed areas with the confines of the farms bird barns.
Salary: $17.50 to $20.00per hour, 40.00 Hours per week
Transportation will be provided from and to each work location
Important Information: This position runs mostly at night. Schedule is random but typically from 8:00PM to 4:00AM or from 9:00pm to 3:00AM.Work days are from Sunday to Thursday.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: PO Box 606, Linden AB T0M 1J0
: 17.50 to $20.00