Date Posted: 14:35:21 2018-01-08
Location: Embro, Ontario, Canada
Contact Person: Karen Green
Company/Business Name: Grenook Farms Inc.
Company: Grenook Farms Inc.
Company Information: We are a dairy farm and finishing hog barn.
Business Address: 356503 35th Line, RR1 Embro ON N0J 1J0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Milk cows
• Detect disease and health problems in livestock
• Monitoring animal health
• Feed and tend animals
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Clean stalls and pens
-Education: Not required. High school or equivalent, any secondary education related to animal husbandry or mechanics is an asset
- Dependable and honest
-Experience with milking automated systems is an asset
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working without supervision
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, and lifting
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 40 hours per week
- This is a full time position that requires split shifts due to the nature of work. Shifts are: 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM / 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. 2 days per week are usually given on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 356503, 35th Line, RR1 Embro ON N0J 1J0