Date Posted: 14:45:33 2017-10-16
Location: Bozeman, MT, United States
Contact Person: Alicia Singer
Company/Business Name: Strike Farms
The mission of Strike Farms is to nourish our community by growing the highest quality organic produce, offering educational outreach, providing meaningful employment, stewarding our natural resources, and conserving agricultural land for new farmers.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and managing farm data, customer service with our callers, ensuring proper records are kept, providing support to other managers and ordering supplies for the farm.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with other managers to create, manage, and organize market reports, inventory, and weekly harvest sheets.
• Keep well-organized files of production reports, harvest sheets, and other farm documents needed for
• Maintain organization of titles, insurance, and other paperwork for vehicles, liability insurance, workers
comp, organic certification, etc.
• Answer phone calls and represent Strike Farms to potential and current customers.
• Order supplies for the farm and keep organized files for tracking.
• Create, manage, and organize invoices for the Sales Manager.
• Assist other managers with data entry needs.
• Identify strategies to streamline processes between different stages of production.
• Managing the Strike Farms website and Google Calendar.
• Attending and taking notes at management meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years prior professional experience
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and keep highly organized files
• Computer efficiency in basic programs (email, excel, word, Googledocs, etc.)
• Must be flexible and able to prioritize an evolving task list
• Knowledge of organic farming
• Experience using Basecamp program
To apply, please visit https://www.strikefarms.com/employment
: Depends on Experience