Date Posted: 11-07-2015
Location: St. Isidore, AB, Canada
Contact Person: Sonia Sidhu
Company/Business Name: Enterprises Macay Inc
Title of Position: General Farmer Labourer
Enterprises Macay Inc. was founded in 1995 and is a family owned and operated business. We currently 25+ employees and have annual revenues of approximately 7 million dollars.
Enterprises Macay is a member of the Canadian Forage and Graceland Association as well as the Alberta Forage Industry Network. Our products are frequently exported throughout Canada and internationally.
• Remove twine from round bales
• Operate hay bale unroller, hay baler and hay stacker.
• Operate loader to bring and remove storage bales from hay shed.
• Plan, fertilize, cultivate, spray and irrigate harvest hay crops.
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
• Detect disease and health problems in hay.
• Examine hay for quality and prepare for market.
Terms of Employment:
• Wage: $19.00 per hour along plus 4�acation pay.
• Overtime may be available.
• Hours of Work: 8:00am – 5:00pm (hours subject to change based on site location).
• Work is located at 83328 Range Road 204, St. Isidore, AB T0H 3B0.
• Benefits Offered: Eligible for benefits after three months of employment. The benefits package includes health and dental coverage.
• No experience is required for this position. Training will be provided however applicants need to be aware the job is physically demanding.
Contact Information for application:
• By Mail: Box 1295, St. Isidore, AB T0H 3B0
• By Fax: 780-624-2837
• By Phone: 780-624-2850
We welcome qualified applicants from across Canada and