Date Posted: 02-10-2014
Location: Texas, CA, USA
Contact Person: Joel Ekindi
Company/Business Name: AGROCAM
An experienced working manager with excellent cattle skills and a good knowledge of no till farming practices is required for a 3,200ha mixed farming property on the Liverpool Plains.
Applicants will need:
- Proven experience as manager or overseer on a similar property.
- Good people skills in communication and management.
- Be very experienced in all aspects of livestock husbandry.
- Thorough working knowledge of all aspects of no till broadacre farming.
- Sound pasture improvement and management knowledge.
- Ability to plan property programmes in collaboration and keep accurate records.
- To be self-motivated to maintain the high standards required.
This position requires the successful applicant to work collaboratively with the owner and specialist advisors to support the growth and development of the operation.
This family owned operation is prepared to give increased management autonomy after a satisfactory performance period.
An attractive salary package, including accommodation in a renovated 4 bedroom house will be provided for the right person.
Please send a full resume and names of referees in the first instance.