Date Posted: 10-04-2014
Location: Taber, AB, Canada
Contact Person: Bart Banga
Company/Business Name: Banga’s Equipment Canada Ltd.
Banga’s Equipment Canada Ltd., located at Taber, Alberta is a family owned company that sells and service agricultural equipment for row crop farming as well as for GPS equipment. Our equipment is mostly manufactured in Europe and the United States. Clients can be found all over Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and in the U.S.A.
For our Taber location, we are looking for a GPS Farm Equipment Technical Salesperson (NOC 6221) with at least 2 years experience with GPS systems in the crop farming industry.
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Location: Banga’s Equipment Canada Ltd. in Taber, Alberta
Salary/benefits: $26,50/hour to start, depending on experience and up to $ 35.00/hour. Extended medical group insurance, 5 days paid holidays, group pension plan.
Reporting to the General Manager, the GPS Farm Equipment Technical Salesperson is responsible for the sales and marketing of our GPS equipped farm equipment. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as part of a team as well as to provide superior customer service.
The GPS Farm Equipment Technical Salesperson is expected to be able to demonstrate his/her capability to understand and perform the following functions:
- Superior customer service
- Works with the General Manager to achieve and exceed sales forecasts,
- Works with the General Manager to achieve excellent marketing results.
- Source buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests;
- Matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Build rapport with current and potential buyers;
- Demonstrate GPS equipment by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features;
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment (or training service);
- Prepare and administer sales contracts;
- Close sales by overcoming objections (Explaining and offering warranties, service and financing);
- Collects payment and delivers equipment
- Complete Initial setup of equipment;
- Provide product training to customers;
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to (GPS) equipment;
- Provide input into product design where equipment or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as a GPS Farm Equipment Technical Salesperson;
- Completion of agricultural college/vocational or technical training ;
- Excellent communicating skills; must have ability to speak, write and understand English;
- Excellent negotiating skills (negotiating price; explaining provisions, completing sales);
- Extensive knowledge of agricultural and crop farming related issues;
- Extensive knowledge of agriculture equipment and related topics/problems;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure, handle multiple priorities and complex tasks simultaneously;
- Willing to travel frequently;
- Good work ethic and self-motivated
- Willing to relocate to Taber.
Please send a cover letter and resume to us by e-mail or fax: 403 223 5961.
We thank you for your interest in working with us although only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
: $26,50/hour to start, depending on experience and