Date Posted: 17-7-2012
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Contact Person: John Schreurs
Company/Business Name: Management Recruiters
Large Stable Midwest Manufacturing Plant is seeking experienced Maintenance Managers to join their team. With new initiatives coming online soon we are looking for top notch individuals to lead personnel to top production efficiency.
•Facilitates planning, organizing, training and oversight for daily maintenance or production operations and activities
•Supervises and evaluates the work of both maintenance employees and outside contractors or production personnel
•Coordinates work activities with other departments throughout the facility
Maintenance Manager: Inspects and troubleshoots equipment failures, driving to root the cause and find ways to correct and prevent future occurrences.
•Plans and directs work to complete necessary repairs in a timely manner
•Identifies parts & materials required, obtains pricing information, completes the necessary purchase orders and completes the order process
•Exercises initiative and independence in implementing departmental, corporate and plant policies, developing effective work processes and solving operational problems
•Develops, maintains and implements mechanical and electrical training for staff
•Completes inspections, audits and reports as required to support area goals and objectives
· A high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience is required
· Knowledge of inventory control practices and principles
· Solid computer skills
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior supervisory, leadership and / or maintenance planning experience, degree or certification in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance, related college or technical level course work
· Five years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in three or more of the following areas:
· Electricity & motor controls
· Previous experience involving safety
· Controls & instrumentation
· PLC/software & hardware
· Pneumatics & Hydraulics
· Pipefitting & welding
· Mechanical systems
· Predictive/Predictive maintenance
· Maintenance Planning
· Site utilities
· System analysis & troubleshooting
This is a full-time salaried position; all applicants should be willing to work all shifts (days/evenings/overnights), extended hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is a salaried full-time position eligible for the Salaried Benefit Plan including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K savings plan, pension plan, paid vacation and holidays, employee assistance program, health and wellness programs and participation in the Management Incentive Plan (MIP) raise and bonus program. Relocation available. Also flex pay incentives to generate great pay increase above salary. Salary $50,000 to $60,000. Production Personnel Mgr. Salary $45,000 to $55,000.
: Excellent Pay/Benefits