Date Posted: 26-4-2012
Location: Minnesota, MN, USA
Contact Person: Cheryl Bartlett
Company/Business Name: MRI
We are working with a company that has an outstanding opportunity to lead a team at in an integrator AG Company, located in MN. They are looking for a person with strong leadership skills that has a passion for the Ag Industry. The individual needs to have a strong work ethic and high standards for themselves and their team. Communication skills are a must!
• DVM and 5+ years in swine veterinary practice. Other qualifications include:
• Good understanding of diseases and laboratory analyses
• Proven excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere
• Ability to manage time and priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively build strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts
• Proven ability to use initiative and think independently
• Demonstrated commitment to the swine industry and well-being of livestock
• Ability and willingness to travel
The company offers a great compensation package, with medical, dental plans, long/short term disability, life insurance, and PTO days.
Other Opportunities: My name is Cheryl Bartlett, and I work very confidentially. If you are interested in this or a similar position in a different location, feel free to call me at 605.978.5403. I specialize in placing people in Animal Health and in the Agricultural industry in retail and wholesale positions.
Contact Us: Serious applicants can send a confidential resume, WORD format only, along with professional references. Qualified applicants will be contacted and receive further Information.
Important: Initially, you do not need to send your resume or disclose your name and company you work for. Confidentiality is critical in relation to this opportunity as it is more important to find the perfect match than to initially know your name.
: 100,000 plus