Date Posted: 31-1-2012
Location: , Africa, Africa
Contact Person: Einat Glasz
Company/Business Name: Einat Glasz
A UK company working in Africa since the 1960s, providing equipment and supplies and managing projects to bring state-of-the-art technology and products to African markets through 19 offices on the African continent with many respected international customers NGOs, Government Ministries and Public Services in Africa, along with local entrepreneurial businesses, is seeking for a
Sales Executives (Agrochemicals) for Africa
The position seeks candidates who are dynamic and result oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Selling and promoting agro chemical products as well as meeting expected targets.
• Communicating the product knowledge to prospective clients – farmers and agro-inputs dealers.
• Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the clients
• Providing the management with market feedback
• Planning and preparing product presentations
• Preparations of reports
• Following up new business prospects and setting up meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
• A degree in Agronomy (crop protection) is a must
• At least 3 years sales experience is a must
• Experience in selling agro-chemical / pesticides to the farming sector. Broad Knowledge of agro-chemicals being used in the agriculture fields.
Relocation to Africa is required. Employment Contract for 3 years minimum..
Good residential and employment terms for the appropriate candidate
To apply, send your CV. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATE NEEDS TO APPLY.