Pack & Wash Assistant
|Date posted: 14:46:38 2017-10-16|
|Location: Bozeman, MT, United States|
|Contact Person: Alicia Singer|
Company/Business Name: Strike Farms|
Send Your CV
| PACK & WASH ASSISTANT|
The mission of Strike Farms is to nourish our community by growing the highest quality organic produce, offering educational outreach, normalizing local food, providing meaningful employment, stewarding our natural resources, and conserving agricultural land for new farmers.
The Pack and Wash Assistant is the right-hand person to the Pack & Wash Manager and is responsible for working with the crew to wash and package all produce and flowers coming in from the field. They keep detailed records and maintain efficient organization systems to ensure food safety and efficiency.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Print and label all packages needed for orders.
• Manage and organize inventory in cooler.
• Keep current and detailed records for food safety.
• Maintain fast pace and workflow to avoid bottlenecks.
• Ensure daily clean-up of space and maintenance of all equipment.
• In charge when Pack/Wash Manager unavailable
• Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of professional experience
• Very detail-oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Willing to work the majority of hours indoors in our packshed; this is an indoor job
• Experience using Basecamp
• Organic gardening experience
• Experience using pallet jack and forklift
Pay: DOE I Notes: Can be combined with other on farm work to get more hours.
To apply, please visit https://www.strikefarms.com/employment
|Salary:Depends on Experience|