|Date posted: 19-10-2015|
|Location: Reno, NV, USA|
|Contact Person: Ashleigh Pokorney|
Company/Business Name: High Sierra Holistics|
Send Your CV
|State Licensed medical cannabis Cultivation looking for full-time hard working, energetic and passionate individuals who wants to work for a growing company in an expanding industry. Reliable and punctual individuals who want a long-term position are encouraged to apply.|
We are hiring for our indoor grow facility located in Reno, Nevada.
Job overview: Cultivation Manager
The Grower should be efficient and detail oriented. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, precision driven environment is a must!
Need to be able to adhere to state rules and regulations. An individual who can conform to policies and procedures set forth by management.
• Able to manage and motivate team. Delegate work and assure completion of tasks.
• Work closely with owners.
• Hiring supporting team.
• Ordering of equipment and daily products.
• Strong work ethic, to include work weeks with 6 days required work, 40-50 hours.
• Able to take direction, work independently and efficiently.
• Clean, organized and upbeat individuals.
• Able to work alone and also in teams, to achieve goals.
• Lift up to 75lbs, on feet all day, bending and stretching.
• Maintain a culture of professionalism.
• Lift up to 75lbs
• Desire to learn about our products.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills.
• Positive attitude, team player mentality and strong work ethic
• Attention to detail a must
• Ability to handle and resolve problems in a professional manner
• Must be flexible with scheduling- including nights, weekends and holidays
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Must successfully pass an extensive background check
• No excluded Felonies per Nevada MMJ rules
• Must be on time & ready to work when scheduled
• Must be able to successfully work in a team environment
• Commercial Cannabis grow experience is desired
How to Apply
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE POSITION.