SoyBean Licensing Lead
|Date posted: 06-11-2014|
|Location: RTP, NC, NC, USA|
|Contact Person: Grace|
Company/Business Name: Employ Vision|
Phone: 732-851-0020 x 205|
Send Your CV
|Employ Vision is Looking for SoyBean Licensing lead in Research Triangle Park for a Standard Agricultural Company.|
The Soybean Licensing Lead will report to the Director of Soybean Operations and will lead the US Soybean traits and genetics out-licensing business and will be responsible for the licensing of P&L. It will define and execute the Customer Segmentation Strategy and deploy customized marketing, in line with that segmentation.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
• Accoun for Licensing P&L, including Germplasm and Traits
• Operational Trait Licensing Management
• Execute trait provider business model, lead activities required for successful launches of future traits
• Promotion and programming to 3rd party companies
• Product positioning
• Communication management with communications team
• Ensure licensing agreements and GTL compliance
• Operational Genetics Licensing Management
• Manage key accounts (Winfield, CPS, etc.) from licensing perspective
• Cooperate on Strategic Trait and Germplasm Management
• Strategic Planning with Strategy/Marketing Lead
• Identify and evaluate crop market opportunities for Bayer Crop Science traits
• Position BCS traits with key germplasm originators in corn, soy, and other crops of interest
• Trait pricing and
• Leads the licensing business to deliver the growth in the short and mid-term, successfully managing thru challenges and opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture or directly related field, and 10 to 15+ years of professional experience in commercial agricultural role
• Must have 5 to 7 years of expertise in the Seeds business
• ¬Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, and communication skills and having the willingness and ability to work in a team environment
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to interact with, support, and build relationships with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to challenge and influence decisions in a complex, challenging environment
• Willingness and ability to provide top notch customer service
• Results oriented, strong goal orientation individual, who thrives working in a faced paced environment
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, up to 25�nd
• Must have authorization to be immediately employed within the United States long term.
• Master’s Degree in agriculture or related field preferred.
Candidate Must Have : Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture or directly related field,10 to 15+ years of professional experience in commercial agricultural role,Must have 5 to 7 years of expertise in the Seeds business,Results oriented, strong goal orientation individual, who thrives working in a faced paced environment
Additional Information : Must have authorization to be immediately employed within the United States long term.